21 days ago
Assistant Inventory Manager
Job Id: 8734
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- High School Diploma.
- 2+ years of warehouse experience.
- 2+ years of purchasing & MRO.
- Must have inventory control experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.