18 days ago
17 Jun 00:00
Assistant Nurse Manager
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6649
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Healthcare Support industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for an Assistant Nurse Manager for our client in the Healthcare Support Industry. This role will manage activities of the unit(s), monitors quality, service and utilization standards. Supervises the day to day shift activities.
- Manages the unit’s day to day clinical operations including practice standards, staffing, payroll, budgets, fiscal management, and quality improvement.
- Ensures the highest quality of care is provided and is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and established departmental policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements action plans to improve staff development.
- Supervises a single unit (8 to 24 hours) of approximately 20 - 60+ employees.
- Monitors the allocation and utilization of personnel based on continual changes in patient population/needs and provides the best level of patient care while identifying savings opportunities.
- Supervises the daily unit operations, including human resources management, department and employee safety programs, and risk management.
- Monitors the quality of service and utilization standards and assumes specific responsibility for patient care at the unit level. Ensures coordinated plans of treatment, customer focused care and cost-effective utilization of services.
- Works with health care providers outside of the unit, to achieve optimal patient care across the continuum. Researches, identifies, and implements best practice models of other units.
- Investigates and resolves patient/family member concerns regarding patient care.
- BSN or bachelor's degree in health care related field preferred.
- Current California RN license by date of hire.
- Current BLS certification required.
- PALS certification may be required for positions in specific departments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality improvement, clinical care delivery processes, staffing, & budgeting.
- Knowledge of Nursing Practice Act, The Joint Commission & other federal, state, & local regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- ACLS certification strongly preferred.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.