19 days ago
Assistant Operations Manager
Job Id: 12724
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must serve as the backup for the Operations Specialists as required.
- Administration of IRA related activity
- Must oversee Safe Deposit Box back-office tasks.
- Must research and correct outstanding items on Federal Reserve Bank, NEACH, and ATM settlement account reconciliations done by the Finance Department.
- Must review daily iBanking reports.
- Must process the Operations portion of the ATM daily proof, correcting any debit card transaction exceptions.
- Must submit Quarterly IOLTA Interest to IOLTA Committee.
- Must complete quarterly compliance monitoring for IRA and GLBA.
- Must monitor assigned Regulations, which include Reg E, D, Q and J.
- Approve outgoing wires via Fed line as requested by Finance Dept.
- Must ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and USA PATRIOTS Act including but not limited to ACH/IAT Transactions and reporting of suspicious activities to supervisor or BSA Officer.
- Must have an associate degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, and database experience & good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as needed.
- Must have basic teller experience, research/problem solving skills, customer service experience, management experience.
- Working knowledge of activities of the Operations Department, knowledge of ATM processing, knowledge of COCC software.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with the Bank, or other organizations in related responsibilities.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.