5 months ago
15 Aug 00:00
Assistant Plant Controller
Job Id: 4309
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Support effectiveness of operational performance by providing operations with financial analysis, thorough reporting of plant metrics and KPI’s.
- Develop Remaining of Year quarterly forecasts and assist with the annual manufacturing budget and standard costs.
- Analyze plant financial data to quantify cost savings opportunities and to support Operations with implementing cost reduction initiatives.
- Improve the effectiveness of ERP system including documentation of procedures, processes, and training plant personnel.
- Assist with annual review and audit of internal control procedures to maintain SOX compliance and to minimize financial risk at the plant.
- Bachelor's in Finance or Accounting required.
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting roles in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with an ERP system.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.