about 2 months ago
25 Mar 00:00
Assistant Plant Manager
New Haven, CT
Job Id: 6293
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO and Direct Hire/Full Time opportunity. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collaborate with Plant Manager on shipping and receiving operations.
- Discuss and improve members of each team.
- Train, Develop and motivate associates.
- Give support with design, manufacturing and ordering procedures.
- Develop scheduling and have oversight on production practices.
- When Plant Manager is unavailable become direct line of contact and become responsible for all operations.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with team and other managers.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Manufacturing Management or related field.
- 5 plus years of design experience.
- Proven background in high volume production or manufacturing management, preferably within the building material or construction fields.
- Truss Manufacturing experience highly desired.
- Knowledge of Mitek software.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic and exceptional customer service.
- Detail Oriented and a self-starter.
- Ability to work with a team or independently.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Christopher
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.