16 days ago
Assistant Plant Manager
Job Id: 12838
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Processing Plant.
- Possess good communication to work and lead others, detailed paperwork skills, strong computer skills, and planning
- Ability to think forward and problem solve as well as be an active role on the processing floor.
- Perform as a backup for the Plant Food Safety/Quality Manager.
- Liaison between government inspection personnel and Farms
- Responsible for special projects and all other duties as assigned.
- Experience in GSFI facilities is a must
- Knowledge of USDA and FDA regulations is required
- 5+Years of experience in related field (Poultry or Food) is required
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision),
- Wellness benefits
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Disability benefits
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.