Pembroke Pines, Florida
13 days ago
Assistant Project Manager
Pembroke Pines, FL
Job Id: 9849
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure a complete scope of work is defined.
- Develop new projects/conduct strategic planning for business initiatives, from inception to implementation.
- Conduct project scoping and prepare pre-feasibility cost analysis for new business initiatives.
- Lead the review/evaluation of bids and other technical aspects of projects.
- Review, assess and evaluate execution of the project to ensure that projects are completed as per target– timely, efficient, and quality-compliant.
- Prepare and maintain project-related reports/documentation/presentation on a timely basis.
- Prepare and monitor project related budget/expenses.
- Undertake relationship management with key counterparts and stakeholders both within and outside the company.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required by the management.
- Requires a degree in engineering, construction management, or related field.
- 5 years of progressive experience in high rise and/or commercial electrical construction in the South Florida area.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Direct experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
- Working knowledge of ConEst Intellibid or related estimating software system.
- Working knowledge of Starbuilder construction accounting software or related accounting system.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.