Norland , Florida
23 days ago
Assistant Project Manager
Norland , FL
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure a complete scope of work is defined.
- Develop competencies with reviewing drawings and specifications
- Preparing project schedules, change orders, building and environmental controls & fire alarm filings.
- Monitor project budgets and labor costs, alerting the Project Manager to any concerns.
- Prepare, maintain and present computer generated logs and reports.
- Maintain regular communication and collaboration with Project Managers.
- Prepare and manage communications internally with construction team
- Support functions as well as with general contractors and construction managers for assigned projects.
- Prepare documents for billing purposes and coordinate with accounting personnel, which will require using an electronic job cost accounting system
- Assist with material buyouts and releases.
- Comply with all company operating policies, procedures, and safety programs as established.
- B.s. in Electrical Engineering /construction or related field (Required)
- 5+ Years of experience in commercial electrical construction
- Working knowledge of ConEst Intellibid and Starbuilder (Prefered)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: (Kawleen Sabharwal)
Ajulia Email Address Kawleen@ajuliaexecutivesearch.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.