2 months ago
17 Nov 00:00
Job Id: 4645
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, PTO and full-time employment. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you. There are currently 2 openings for this position!
- Supervising assigned projects.
- Manage subcontractors, and any self-performed crews.
- Comply with company safety policy, and complete safety talks with staff.
- Conduct inspections, monitor schedules, and communicate with project management team.
- Conduct quality controls daily.
- Use Procore with a smartphone or tablet and change events depending on progress of team.
- Verify deliveries and maintain tool inventories.
- Get a clean and safe environment during construction hours.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least 1-year experience in construction industry.
- Procore competency
- Must be proficient in MS applications.
- Must be able to respond to multiple players, and provide feedback.
- Must have a Construction Management Certification
- Procore Certification.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.