Forest Heights, Maryland
about 1 month ago
Assistant Vice President & Loan Closing Manager
Forest Heights, MD
Job Id: 10109
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for establishing capabilities in managing the loan documentation and closing functions of a bank.
- Responsible for managing the preparation of loan documentation and resolves issues relating to loan documentation preparation.
- Reviews credit approval presentations and if applicable, commitment letters to ensure commercial transactions are approved in accordance with loan policy, as well as aligning loan documentation with approved terms and conditions.
- Administers the process of verifying the deeds of trust, title policies, vehicle title documents, etc. for accuracy and timeliness in recording and lien positions.
- Long term strategic operational planning.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Prioritize objectives and implement strategies to achieve company initiatives as part of the leadership team.
- Deploy data and research to drive cross-business corporate prioritization.
- Form and lead internal teams, providing training and mentorship as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience loan documentation and closing processes within a commercial bank.
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- Superior knowledge of commercial loan documentation platforms (preferably LaserPro)
- Knowledge of commercial, commercial real estate loan products and processing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
- Strategic vision with the ability to execute.
- Demonstrated leadership presence and maturity.
- Impeccable judgment and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Executive-level presentation skills and ability to handle high-level client interactions.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and negotiating skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.