11 days ago
Assistant Warehouse Manager
Assistant Manager role in Warehouse Solutions within the Apparel Industry
Job Id: 8535
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Assistant Warehouse Manager will have strong leadership skills handling Warehouse Operations. This role will require the manager to collaborate with the union workforce as well as having an understanding of warehousing and shipments of products.
- Process improvement efforts in the Warehouse Areas and processes
- Informing plant management team & production scheduler on the outstanding raw materials that is needed for scheduled production
- Will drive automation and process improvement functions of drop ship channels
- Handling inventory control level functions
- Managing expenses, monitoring product inventory, and adjusting the organizations inventory control as needed
- Responsible for the documentation of material loads (inbound/outbound). This will include timely inventory transactions along with preserving documents that follows guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain
- 5 years of warehousing managing experience within the Apparel
- Local Candidates ONLY
- Highly skilled in drop ship functions
- Highly skilled in WMS software systems
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.