9 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Adapt, maintain and operate analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, TOC, UV, etc. and minor trouble shooting of equipment
- Perform routine laboratory analysis, such as finished product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing
- Documentation of log books, in-house calibration records, temperature and humidity records, etc
- Perform analytical testing on finished products, In-process (Blend Uniformity), and Cleaning Validation samples
- Bachelor's degree in Science
- QC Chemist will perform a variety of QC testing to assess the strength, identity and purity of test samples and/or materials.
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have extensive experience in HPLC’s and Empower
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.