East Windsor, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Associate Chemist II
East Windsor, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Analytical chemist with Experience in generic product
- Knowledge on HPLC, GC, KF titrator, Melting Points etc for instrument handling.
- Assist in drafting operating procedures, QC SOPs, and other documents.
- Adapt, maintain, and operate analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, TOC, UV, etc. and minor trouble shooting of equipment.
- Perform routine laboratory analysis, such as finished product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing.
- Documentation of logbooks, in-house calibration records, temperature, and humidity records, etc.
- Perform analytical testing on finished products, In-process (Blend Uniformity), and Cleaning Validation samples
- Bachelor's degree in Science
- Must have knowledge on LIMS operations.
- QC Chemist will perform a variety of QC testing to assess the strength, identity and purity of test samples and/or materials.
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have extensive experience in HPLC’s and Empower
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Contract To Hire
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.