about 1 month ago
Associate Director, Quality Management
Job Id: 12345
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards and testing materials and products.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians, and engineers.
- Develops raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements, conferring, and negotiating with suppliers, and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Implements in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures.
- Institutes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
- Creates product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements.
- Collaborates with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Develops a quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manages quality assurance staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Ensures quality by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- BA or BS in a technical or science related field.
- 10 years+ experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience with QA measuring and testing equipment
- Five to 10 years’ experience as QA director
- Knowledge of safety requirements and legal standards
- Working knowledge of quality system requirements
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project Management and Analytics software
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.