3 months ago
Automated Facility Maintenance Manager
Job Id: 10934
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Act as interface between Operations and Facility Maintenance to ensure that resources are effectively improving asset utilization, uptime, and throughput.
- Responsible for leading and directing the continuous technical and reliability improvement of the facility, equipment, and systems in support of site operational goals.
- Provide technical leadership and management for Maintenance Excellence, and Energy Excellence, ensuring the duties of self and others meet all safety policies and regulations.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of site-wide maintenance and energy activities, capital projects & engineering, project management, maintenance of all assets (refrigeration, Material Handling Equipment, ASRS systems, building & grounds, etc.), and completion of root cause analysis to resolve reliability maintenance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in engineering, business, and operations management disciplines preferred.
- 7 plus years of relevant maintenance leadership.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of programming control and automation equipment (PLC, HMI Displays, engine controllers, protective relays, load sharing/synchronizing controllers).
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) such as MAXIMO, E-Maint, PeopleSoft Required. Experience with SAP preferred.
- Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) or Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) are preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment and self-direct activities.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.