Applegarth, New Jersey
about 2 months ago
Automated Storage & Retrieval System Mechanic
Job Id: 9610
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assist the lead mechanic and perform duties such as applying grease to chain conveyors, replacing sensors, and keeping a clean environment
- Review ASRS System using a human machine interface (HMI)
- Carry out good manufacturing practices on conveyor, pallet inverters, wrappers, and dock equipment.
- Safeguard the safe and proper operation of equipment including maintenance, repairs, replacement, and testing
- Adhere to all company SOP’s, GDP, Safety and Housekeeping policies and practices are followed and maintain maintenance logs
- Identify existing and potential operational problems and inefficiencies and recommend resolutions
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance on ASRS conveyors, pallet elevators, etc.
- High School Diploma
- Hands on experience working on high-speed production machinery, 3 phase (Up to 480 Volt), VFD
- 1-2 years of Maintenance mechanical-electrical experience in an industrial or manufacturing
- Examine mechanical/electrical system
- Skilled with AC/DC motors maintenance
- environment, preferably supporting ASRS, conveyors and pallets elevator or similar.
- High degree in mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.