about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9601
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for designing, programming, debugging, and troubleshooting automated material handling systems.
- Responsible to design electrical and controls systems solutions based on engineering principles and customer specifications.
- Responsible to create/modify electrical drawings utilizing AutoCAD.
- Responsible for on-call rotation schedule for 24/7 customer support
- Responsible to support sales team in pre-sales technical concept
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar related degree.
- At-least 3-5 years related job experience.
- Experience with Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000/500, FactoryTalk View, and AutoCAD.
- Experience with VFD Drives, Barcode Scanners/Cameras, Networking devices.
- Experience working with material handling (conveyor, sortation, AS/RS systems).
- Experience with Siemens software including Step 7 and WinCC preferred.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of electrical and control system design
- Strong ability to interpret electrical schematics and mechanical prints.
- Travel as required to support projects
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.