about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10105
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for redesign/replacement of failing robotic components to increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Responsible for Software Control on all robot programming, developing technician troubleshoot guides, automating manual processes, working with operators, vendors, and design teams.
- Knowledge of development and implementation of new advanced manufacturing equipment and automation.
- Responsible for reading testing procedures, understanding of drawings, BOMs, and practical experience with project management and performance metrics.
- BS Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Manufacturing Engineering.
- Three years + experience with working with controls and programming of robotics.
- Understanding of servo systems, controls, tooling, and fixture design.
- Proficient in programming PLC, HMI software, and off-line programming environments.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Proven proficiency at robot programming, I/O management, and troubleshooting robotic systems logic.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.