8 months ago
Automotive Manufacturing Buyer
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6193
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Automotive Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for our client in the Automotive Industry. This position reports directly to the Purchasing Department Manager.
- Work closely with vendors to obtain and develop desired products.
- This may require travel both within and outside the U.S.
- Source out quotes for tooling and materials.
- Team up with engineering development team to understand design cost drivers and control inputs.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance.
- Monitor shipments
- Analyze and monitor sales records, trends and economic conditions.
- Negotiate supplier price.
- Ensure all IATF16949 requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in business, or engineering.
- 3-5 years of purchasing experience in the Automotive manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of automotive Tier 1 production with exposure to engineering, environmental, materials and logistics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be very detail oriented.
- Knowledge of IATF16949 and ISO requirements a plus.
- Strong Negotiator.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills.
- Able to travel.
- Knowledge of applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.