about 1 month ago
Automotive Master Mechanic
Job Id: 12559
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers’ performance specifications.
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Perform advanced diagnosis on both mechanical and electrical vehicle systems.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors.
- Confer with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Align vehicles’ front ends.
- 5+ years of Automotive Mechanic experience
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g., pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g., lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred.
- Valid certification (e.g., ASE) is a definite plus.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Employee discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.