5 months ago
Job Id: 6509
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Yield original issue and work scope revisions for shop visits.
- Responsible for timely delivery of high quality, cost-effective Customized Engine Maintenance Plans.
- Generate Standard Work which leverages best practices and lessons
- Propose hardware repairs for discrepancies not addressed by OEM manuals.
- Manage budgets for repair processes.
- Formulate repairs in-house for hardware currently being processed externally
- BS or MS Degree in Aviation or Engineering
- At least 2-5 years of aviation or related experience
- Strong understanding of concepts, methods and procedures
- Hands on with Windows operating systems.
- Comprehend FAA ADs and OEM SBs as well as OEM repair manuals
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.