23 days ago
Avionics / Electronics Business Development Engineer
Job Id: 11397
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintaining customer confidentiality
- Plans and strategies for supporting Engineering programs.
- Coordinating with client’s technical department
- Fulfilling program technical lead duties from start to end.
- Contributing in funded programs.
- Forecast and work towards developing business and customer base.
- Market analysis
- Customer location travel (Domestic or International)
- Must have Electrical Engineering degree
- Understanding and experience on working of aircraft electronic systems
- 10 years’ experience working in Engineering
- Directly (onsite) with military / DoD customers work experience
- Obsolescence management and reverse engineering experience
- Business Development in the Aerospace or Defense manufacturing
- Tenders and military contracts experience.
- Experience with US government acquisition and contracting rules.
- Experience with commercial and military standards
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.