B Mechanic-Heavy Duty Diesel Repair
Castle Point, NY
Job Id: 12274
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must ensure compliance with all Federal and State vehicle repair requirements.
- Must be able to determine vehicle and forklift condition by conducting inspections, diagnostic tests, and identifying worn and damaged parts needing repair or replacement.
- The candidate is responsible to update vehicle inspection and maintenance reports via computer software program.
- Must be able to perform all preventive maintenance and repair work necessary on fleet vehicles, including diesel engine system diagnosis, electrical diagnosis, and boom cranes.
- Must be able to perform all preventive maintenance and repair work on forklifts, including hydraulics, seals etc.
- Must maintain a safe, clean, and organized working environment.
- Must be certified from a Diesel Mechanic Trade School and/or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mechanic role.
- Must have knowledge of hydraulics.
- CDL license preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must provide own hand tools.
- Must submit to a drug test as a condition of employment
- COVID-19 considerations:
Working in a large garage facility with limited interaction with people. Maximum of 3 people working at a time.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.