5 months ago
19 Apr 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Compound and process raw materials, scents and dyes according to batch ticket
- Collect samples of materials or products for laboratory testing
- Observe production and Clean and maintain mixing tanks, equipment, and work area and monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Weigh or measure raw materials prior to putting into mixing tanks
- Move finished products to pallets manually or with forklift or other equipment
- High School Degree / GED Required
- Manufacturing experience
- Must be able to drive/operate HILO
- Will train right candidate
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Crystal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.