Vander, North Carolina
about 1 month ago
Batch Plant Supervisor
Job Id: 9701
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in transporting mixing ingredients to make concrete.
- Directs workers engaged in transferring sand and gravel aggregates by crane or other conveyor from barges trucks to storage piles or bins.
- Reads specification sheets for defining sizes of aggregates & proportions of cement water required for batch of concrete.
- Signals workers to charge mixing drums with specified amounts of ingredients discharge mixed concrete into truck or another conveyor.
- May supervise workers engaged in assembling dismantling plant at site.
- Five years’ experience in the concrete industry
- Prior Supervisory/Management experience
- Working computer knowledge
- Knowledge of government regulations pertaining to health, safety, and the environment
- Strong attention to detail and effective interpersonal skills
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.