New York, New York
about 1 month ago
Benefits Entitlement Specialist
New York, NY
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conducting needs assessments
- Scheduling appointments
- Assisting clients with acquiring and locating necessary documents
- Accompanying clients on appointments and providing advocacy and referrals.
- Assisting clients through the application process
- Working collaboratively in an inter-disciplinary team to ensure comprehensive, client-centered services are delivered and documented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, education or a related area
- Two (2) years’ work experience in benefits and entitlements with extensive knowledge of community resources
- Experience with HIV/AIDS afflicted individuals, chronic mental illness, substance abuse individuals and their families a plus
- Bilingual skills in English/Spanish a plus
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in providing direct services related to the treatment and recovery of persons with HIV/AIDS, substance abuse, serious mental illness, and homelessness
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Contract to hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Email Address: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.