New Brunswick, New Jersey
about 1 year ago
New Brunswick, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and reputable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for general administrative duties. Filing, sorting and maintain mail, files and other documents.
- Answering correspondence via email and phone.
- Scheduling appointments and managing calendar.
- Maintaining pleasant and tidy front desk space and attending clients.
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent required. Associate’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- MUST be bilingual Spanish/English
- 2+ years of Reception, Administrative or Clerical experience required.
- Experienced with Microsoft Suite, especially excel
- Medical Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Katherine Ramos
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.