8 months ago
Biomedical Imaging Specialist
New York, NY
Job Id: 6103
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Logically troubleshoot and document imaging systems, using the most effective process.
- Monitors the installation of medical imaging equipment.
- Monitor customer installations of ultrasound products within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
- Maintain, repair, and modify equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working on the repair of medical electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Must have Medical Device experience.
- Vendor Level Certification.
- Must have OEM Training
- Must have experience repairing Cath Lab/Vascular and R&F rooms
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients.