9 months ago
Blending Machine Operator
Join our client’s team as a Blending and Granulation Machine Operator! This position is full time, contract to permanent with lots of overtime. After hire this job offers benefits including paid holidays, vacation/paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Set-up, clean, change over, operate and trouble shoot Compression Machine.
- Responsible for ensuring correct and released raw materials are used.
- Able to follow Batch Record Specification according to SOP's and cGMP.
- Responsible for ensuring that all rooms and equipment are properly cleaned and operated.
- Clean and assemble equipment while maintaining a clean working environment.
- Communicate status of operation.
- Monitor machines regularly to avert preventable breakdowns.
- Run the process to make pills, tablets and capsule oral drugs.
- Operate machine to compress ingredients into tablets.
- Inspect, weigh, and test hardness of tablets.
- Accurate documentation.
- Segregate all return shipments according to destruction sites and prepare them to be sent for destruction.
- Maintain compliance of GMP's, SOP's & OSHA regulations, and company policies.
- Pharmaceutical experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Follow company policies, GMP's and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Pass random Drug and Alcohol screening and background check.
- Minimum of 1-year work experience with dependable work record.
- Clean driver’s license
- After hire this job offers benefits including paid holidays, vacation/paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Ask for: Karen Manteneri or Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.