14 days ago
01 Apr 00:00
Blending Machine Operator
Job Id: 6709
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Understand and use equipment used for milling/blending and keeping and maintain stock of raw materials per instruction
- Check production records for ingredients needed for the job and retrieve all necessary materials from warehouse before starting.
- Check and follow blend schedule for work priority
- Accurately fill out labels with appropriate information such as Blend #, Work Order #, and date
- Fill blend samples and route to QC lab at the time of production
- Ensure materials are always properly covered and labeled
- When handing paperwork with samples to QC, ensure that all paperwork is signed and initialed in proper spaces.
- Ensure that correct materials and proper weights for each raw material is staged
- Inspect all incoming materials for damage and out of date material. All questionable materials should be brought to the lab for evaluation
- Obtain all necessary parts and equipment necessary for loading
- Before blender is loaded verify that it is clean and hooked up properly
- Following instructions by checking weight, names, descriptions of raw materials and adding the ingredients in the order determined by the formula
- Pharmaceutical experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Follow company policies, GMP's and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Pass random Drug and Alcohol screening and background check.
- Minimum of 1-year work experience with dependable work record.
- Clean driver’s license
- Blending, Milling, granulation experience
- Contract to Hire
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance Program
Ask for: Anthony Easie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.