Middlesex, New Jersey
4 months ago
22 Jun 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Check blend schedule for work priority
- Fill out label, legibly, with appropriate information such as Blend #, Work Order #, and date
- Fill blend samples and route to QC lab at the time of production
- Upon leaving blend room, ensure materials are properly covered and labeled including partials in transfer containers
- When handing paperwork with samples to QC, ensure that all paperwork is signed and initialed in proper spaces.
- Ensure that correct materials and proper weights for each raw material is staged
- Check production records for ingredients needed for the job and retrieve all necessary materials from warehouse before starting.
- Inspect all incoming materials for damage and out of date material. All questionable materials should be brought to the lab for evaluation
- Obtain all necessary partials and stage for loading
- Before blender is loaded verify that it is clean and hooked up properly
- After checking weight, names, and lot information add ingredients in the order determined by the formula
- Understand equipment used for milling and screening raw materials per instruction
- Pharmaceutical experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Follow company policies, GMP's and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Pass random Drug and Alcohol screening and background check.
- Minimum of 1-year work experience with dependable work record.
- Clean driver’s license
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.