New Brunswick, New Jersey
12 days ago
22 Sep 00:00
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 7597
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Check blend schedule for work priority.
- Fill out label with correct and accurate information.
- Fill out blend samples and route to QC lab.
- Upon leaving make sure everything is covered and put away correctly.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed correctly, especially when handing QC blend samples.
- Ensure that correct materials and proper weights for each raw material is staged.
- Follow instructions and specific ingredients to perform job correctly.
- Inspect all incoming materials for damage and out of date material.
- Before working on machine ensure that it is clean and properly working.
- After checking weight, names and information add ingredients to order.
- Understand equipment used for milling and screening raw product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience of Batch making or Blending Operator experience.
- Must have experience working in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to operate and drive stand up and sit-down forklifts.
- Must be able to communicate orally and written.
- Must be able to learn and understand machines in facility.
- Contract to Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.