Fort Lauderdale, Florida
about 1 month ago
Blister Machine Operator
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 7717
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Set up Blister Machine in a timely manner.
- Examine machinery and logs before each shift and at the end of each shift.
- Make repairs as needed on machinery.
- Test run the machine at beginning of shift to ensure working properly.
- Regulate and control the machine during the production run.
- Receive the batch number from manager and assemble parts correctly for the product.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining blister tooling.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Follow all company policy and procedures.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Conduct checks on machine during duration of shift.
- Work with others to efficiently finish production goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- MUST have prior experience using a blister machine.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Ability to lift to 30 pounds and move product.
- Must be able to communicate orally and written.
- Direct Hire position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.