Manalapan, New Jersey
18 days ago
Blow Mold Machine Operator
Day and Night Shift
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Sets up and operates blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications: Turns valves to start flow of water and release air pressure to machine.
- Moves machine controls to set timing unit and temperature of heating unit and start automatic feed mechanism.
- Adjusts machine mandrel and aligns mandrel with mold chamber, using wrenches.
- Starts molding machine that automatically feeds material from mixing unit to mandrel and to mold chamber.
- Closes chamber to mold product under heat and pressure.
- Removes workpiece from mold after timing device opens mold, and trims excess material from workpiece, using knife or bandsaw.
- Regrinds excess material and unsatisfactory workpiece for reuse, using grinding machine.
- May weigh completed workpiece to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years mechanical/maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to move barrels weighing 50-60 pounds containing plastic resin to load machines.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vison Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.