13 days ago
21 Jun 00:00
Blow Mold Maintenance Manager
Fort Chiswell, VA
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6679
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Plastic industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Blow Mold Maintenance Manager for our client in Plastic Industry. This role will be responsible for the maintenance of blow molding department equipment, maintaining associated budgets and for ordering, installing and maintaining functionality of all equipment.
- This role will assure all plant safety/accident prevention policies are adhered to as stated in the employee handbook.
- Responsible for obtaining quotes on parts and services and scheduling.
- Monitors for compliance with all programs and company policies.
- Ensures preventative maintenance program is updated and followed.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed and updated.
- Maintain and provide maintenance manuals for all pieces of equipment and up to date electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics for all machines.
- Review plant equipment, buildings, and maintenance practices.
- Follow continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in industrial maintenance experience in a responsible supervisory position.
- Leadership experience.
- Ability to shut down any machine.
- Experience in a plastic industry preferred.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.