23 days ago
Job Id: 11401
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- In charge of providing a complete supply to RTMC and consumers.
- Confirming all models are correct, reliable, and clash free.
- Must be able to anticipate, identify, and resolve issues.
- Knowledge of BIM software and tools for designing, detailing, visualization, coordination, and construction.
- Confirm Revit model accuracy in all phases of development.
- Cooperate and manage with design experts throughout the plan delivery
- Follow company BIM content standards and virtual procedures.
- Generate Revit systems for plumbing and mechanical designs for larger projects
- Initiate all BIM management meetings
- Conduct clash detection and conflict resolution
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Architectural or Engineering field.
- Must have 5+ years of construction experience
- Must have strong experience in Revit
- Expert in the most current version of Autodesk Revit
- Experience using Navisworks
- Expert in Autodesk Collaboration software
- Experience of all phases of construction
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.