about 1 month ago
25 Mar 00:00
Job Id: 6381
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain bottling equipment and infrastructure (hardware, PLCS, and line synchronization)
- Install and program electronic controls: i.e., VFD's, HMI's, PLC's
- Effective in troubleshooting, adjusting, and repairing packaging machinery
- Provide support to production line staff to ensure efficient daily operational efficiencies are achieved
- Train new PLC technicians along with maintaining warranties and maintenances records
- Install/troubleshoot mechanical equipment which may include weekends and overtime
- Assembles and installs mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment and systems, including production machinery, tooling, conveyor systems, storage racks and tanks.
- 3 years related experience
- Prior experience on the operation and maintenance of pressure fillers
- High School Diploma/ proper certifications.
- Prior machine electrical Experience preferred
- Experience reading schematics
- Ability to lift, stand, carry and squat often throughout the day
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Christopher Achaibar
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.