5 months ago
13 Jan 00:00
Brake Press Operator
Job Id: 5348
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Run press break machines.
- Inspect parts
- Perform routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Read drawings and blueprints.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
- Utilize micrometers, calipers, gauges, etc. to checks height, depth and thickness.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- 5 years of experience on CNC Brake Press
- 1-year experience on a Trumpf Brake Press
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How many years of experience do you have with a CNC Brake Press?
How many years of experience do you have on a Trumpf Brake Press?
Can you read drawings and blueprints?
Have you used instruments like micrometers, calipers, gauges.?
Do you have experience performing spot inspecting of parts?
Why are you looking for a new role?
What is your highest level of education?