8 months ago
Managerial role in Distribution Management within the Industrial Industry
Job Id: 6212
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Branch Manager will have strong leadership skills for the Operations Management while managing employees within a manufacturing and distribution setting.
- Handling P&L responsibilities
- Managing distribution center operating costs functions
- Will oversee inventory and accounts receivable cost processes
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Driving new business development opportunities while increasing sales within the organization and the distribution center assigned
- Ensure the timely and effective completion of all employee relations, employee safety, and performance review activity as committed.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Distribution or any related field
- 5 years’ of distribution or manufacturing experience within an industrial environment
- Proficient in business development and sales operations
- Highly skilled in providing branded within a B2B setting
- Hands on experience handling cycle counts and inventory functions
- Previously used Agility software
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements