Colemantown, New Jersey
24 days ago
Building Maintenance Manager
Job Id: 4389
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Selecting, training, and coaching team members to provide quality and responsive service.
- Ensuring that the team performs preventive maintenance in lighting, plumbing, electrical circuits and wiring, HVAC, furniture, fixtures and equipment in guest rooms and public areas, doors and locks, floor surfaces, including carpets.
- Establishing systems to ensure that any nonfunctioning items are properly identified, repaired and returned to service quickly or are disposed of properly.
- Training staff to ensure prompt and appropriate response to any maintenance emergencies.
- Ensuring that grounds, pool, and structure are properly maintained.
- Ensuring every room possible is made available for rental by the end of each day.
- Scheduling department members for days to be worked and work to be performed; Checks work of others for completion and quality and coaches for improvement as needed.
- Ensuring that the team adheres to all safety and security guidelines regarding equipment safety, guest safety and safe chemical handling procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors supporting the property and its systems.
- 5+ years apartment building or lodging Maintenance experience, with previous supervisory experience preferred
- Proficiency in electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, carpentry and other maintenance skills.
- Ability to perform maintenance duties in a lodging facility in support of team and as coach and trainer.
- Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment.
- Time Management capability to accomplish work within established parameters.
- Customer Service focus to anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, respond to guest requests, and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Perseverance to complete work efficiently with attention to quality and detail.
- Action Orientation to deliver the desired outcome – properly maintained facilities, equipment and systems ready to serve hotel guests and team members.
- Local or state certifications may be required.
- Valid Driver's License from the appropriate State.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.