about 2 months ago
19 Jan 00:00
Business Development Manager
Job Id: 5286
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee the Business Development Team
- Ensure the Business Development Team identifies and develops strategic opportunities for growth of steel foundation products
- Oversee the Northeast Region
- Collaborate with clients while utilizing your technical expertise to determine solutions on a large variety of projects
- Study integration, strategies, analyze risks and goals and use that information to develop new negotiating strategies
- Create, Propose and negotiate new contracts
- Ensure the organizations value is protected by keeping information confidential
- Aid the regional outside sales team as requested
- Create new and maintain professional client relationships
- Oversee the development of value-engineered proposals closely with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Construction Industry experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentational skills
- P.E. license or the ability to obtain a license
- Must be willing to travel 50% both locally and overnight as determine by the BDM
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have experience within the construction industry?
Do you have Strong presentational skills?
Do you have an P.E. License or will you be willing to obtain one?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?