about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager
Job Id: 11864
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to effectively manage strategic marquee accounts critical to the success of the respective Business Units.
- Responsible to assist Business Unit Leadership & Engineering Management through providing perspective and creative direction in the development of key initiatives and strategies.
- Responsible to research and identify new target OEM customer and new applications. This includes development of custom solutions & New Products for OEM customers.
- Responsible to anticipates global competitive conditions / activities, identifies key industry trends, economic environment, and creates strategies to address these challenges.
- Responsible to provide direction to measure the success of the program and determines challenges that could impact how successful the project will be.
- Responsible for support P&L Leaders, Sales leadership, Marketing & Engineering in the new product development process to manage voice of the customer, MVP sampling, field trial sample coordination (installation, tracking and removal), and assistance in completion of sales deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Engineering.
- At-least 10 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing within a manufacturing environment of engineered products.
- At-least 3 years of experience in Sales.
- Knowledge of power transmission industry and products preferred
- Experience managing large OEM customers
- Formal project management training and experience preferred.
- Up to: 50% travel
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.