Blythewood, South Carolina
about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager
Job Id: 8205
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to develop business for North America.
- Responsible to contribute growth with customers and establish Food footprint in global market.
- Responsible to lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- Responsible to work with business development team to target and grow new territory within USA.
- Responsible to support Product Management team in the technical development of new material.
- Responsible to study and analyze the potential market and identify, build and expand presence.
- Responsible to create and report insights about prevailing market trends/ customer needs/ product portfolio demand and competitor information.
- Responsible to achieve sales budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At-least 5 years sales experience in flexible packaging or relevant industry preferably supporting flexible films in food market.
- Must be willing to travel extensively throughout North America and abroad as necessary.
- Track record in delivering sales in a highly competitive environment.
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.