Huntington, New York
about 2 months ago
Business Development Manager
Job Id: 11598
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Must have direct experience in selling to electronic, aerospace, radar, and communication systems, OEM's.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.