about 1 month ago
Business Operations Manager
Job Id: 9753
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for ownership, coordination, and to project manage the delivery of service solutions for our installed based customers in the Las Vegas and surrounding region.
- Responsible for managing service and support response including start-up, commissioning, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, testing and installation for emergency back-up power systems.
- Provide technical training programs for customers and/or Thomson Power System employees on new and existing products.
- Successful and timely completion of assigned Field Service activities to meet customer functional requirements. (Commissioning, testing, preventive maintenance etc.)
- Build, develop, and maintain exemplary customer and vendor relationships while maintaining a high level of quality and technical service.
- Responsible for providing technical training programs for customers on new and existing product.
- Develop written standard testing and maintenance procedures for breaker, switchgear, and relay testing.
- Act as the local office liaison for customers, leadership, engineering, sales, and field service.
- Associate’s or Technical degree in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent of 10+ years of technical experience in the Power Generation Industry (or similar industry).
- Past field service work history with an OEM or reputable service company such as: ASCO, Schneider, Siemens, Russ Electric, Zenith, Cummins, CAT, etc.
- In the field experience installing, commissioning, and troubleshooting back-up emergency power systems, LV and MV switchgear, Automatic Transfer Switches, automation, and controls equipment.
- Knowledge of programming control and automation equipment typically used in power generation systems or similar industries (e.g., PLC, HMI Displays, engine controllers, protective relays, load sharing/synchronizing controllers).
- Prefer OSHA 30 hour, MSHA, NFPA 70-E training and certifications.
- Proficient in dealing with client interactions and completing projects on time and within budget guidelines.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.