about 2 months ago
Business Systems Analyst
Job Id: 10442
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to conduct gap analysis and work with business leaders to enhance IT systems and applications that best support the user base and business transactions.
- Responsible to partner with 3rd-party vendors to configure and implement software changes in TMS and ERP systems.
- Responsible for aiding assistance during software implementation projects; support systems after go-live.
- Responsible to develop and modify reports, views, stored procedures, and ad-hoc queries using Microsoft SQL Server tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- At-least 2 years work experience in a business environment
- Solid analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- SQL experience/knowledge of relational databases
- Experience supporting ERP, TMS, or other key business systems
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.