14 days ago
Job Id: 8374
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Construct and assemble cabinet components, making sure that all pieces fit the dimensions specified by the foreman and client.
- Verify and double check all calculations to ensure alignment of doors, hinges and side panels, always using blueprints or design plans for reference.
- Clean and repair all equipment necessary for your work, including handsaws, table saws, skill saws, and a variety of drills and sanding tools.
- Be exact in measurements and markings so that materials will be used efficiently and the projects will meet budgetary restrictions.
- Install the appropriate hardware, such as hinges and handles, and order replacement materials when needed.
- Match materials and grains to create a uniform appearance for all the matching units.
- Reinforce joints and attachments to maximize sturdiness and durability without compromising aesthetic appeal or functionality.
- Maintain a safe working environment by cleaning and disposing of old materials, such as nails and screws.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.