2 months ago
29 Oct 00:00
1st Shift (6am-2:30pm)
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company?
This is a full time, contract to hire position. After hire, this position offers an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401k. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Looking for an entry level carpenter for a manufacturing company.
- Conduct quality inspections on assembled products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Verify number of parts assembled.
- Operate equipment such as: nail guns, saws, drills, and other tools as required.
- MUST have 1-2 years of entry level experience in any of the following: carpentry, crate maker, cabinetmaker, assembly work or finisher.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid PTO.
- Overtime available.
Ask for: Peggy Chang
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.