Lincoln Park, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Lincoln Park, NJ
Job Id: 10770
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assemble component wood parts and cabinets with the use of small hand tools.
- Package wood and associated products (i.e. fold, unfold, close and seal containers).
- Perform crate making, tee mold application and light plastic laminate work.
- Verify count of parts assembled.
- Conduct basic quality checks.
- Perform other tasks common to woodworking (i.e. nailing, stapling, cutting, sanding, routing).
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Inform area management of any hazardous situations in the work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.