7 months ago
02 Dec 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and vision insurance as well as PTO and room to grow. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Working with the Program Coordinator to assist with recruitment.
- Providing individual, ground and family counseling.
- Supporting academic and vocational endeavors.
- Responsible for promoting positive family relationships and friendships.
- Will lead/co-lead groups and activities including computer labs, art, music or dance groups.
- Responsible for coordinating trips and special events for families.
- Collaborating with community agencies and public officials on behalf of the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field required.
- Compassionate, patient, supportive and creative.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and active listen communication skills.
- Experience working with children, adolescents as well as families.
- Must be willing to work some afternoons, evenings and Saturdays.
- Both home visits and field work required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
2. What is the salary you are looking for?
3. Are you bilingual?
4. What is your highest level of education?
5. Are you comfortable consenting to a drug test?
6. Are you comfortable completing a background check?
7. What is your interview availability?